Seat Arona Forum banner

Wonder when we'll see it on CarWow?

10K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Snowdaddy 
#1 ·
For anyone not familiar with Car Wow, they are basically a comparison site for new car buyers.

You login, configure what car you want and then dealers who are signed up with car wow send quotes, you can choose to get in touch with who offer the best deal or your nearest dealer etc.

All the actual business and transaction takes place with a proper dealer, they just pay car wow to advertise with them.

So much easier than visiting your dealer and you end up with some really good offers.

Anyway, you can find out more if you want on the CarWow website: https://goo.gl/i4u0ST

Let me know if anyone starts to see some good offers coming through!

#5 ·
Not sure why more aren't taking advantage of Car Wow as it is now fully up and running and arguably great place to get offers. TBH it was my first port of call in February and got 5 good offers for available stock, before a wasted day arguing over price and p/ ex value with my local dealers.

Then got very lucky when big central dealer used by Seat phoned me with an unbeatable offer on a colour and model of my exact choice, that was due in , for their own stock.

Got £400 more for p/ ex than local dealer offered as his best, then a total of £2 k off list price plus they honoured a £250 voucher I found online when going onto Seat Insurance site. Car Wow are very good method of buying and I took delivery in early March. Not the DSG or 1.5 engine so that made things a lot lot easier. I now have to rebuild a long standing relationship with my local Seat whose servicing has been amazing over the years. Good luck in your searches, Car Wow or not.

#6 ·
I got nearly £4000 off of list price using car wow.

Got my nearest dealer to match the best offer I received from the dealer offers.

Worth doing as I also got a spare wheel thrown in for free too. This included the £1000 Arona voucher they were offering back in January when I ordered the car.

Still waiting for the car but can't find an alternative with as good spec for What I'm paying for my FR sport 1.5.

#9 ·
More than happy to wait for my new car as they have supplied me with a free courtesy car until my new one arrives, so now saving on my PCP payments and insurance until the new car arrives 😁

I was given an Audi Q5 first of all but now driving around in a new VW Tiguan.

Not sure if i'll want my new car when it finally arrives ha ha

#10 ·
Shazziek said:
More than happy to wait for my new car as they have supplied me with a free courtesy car until my new one arrives, so now saving on my PCP payments and insurance until the new car arrives 😁

I was given an Audi Q5 first of all but now driving around in a new VW Tiguan.

Not sure if i'll want my new car when it finally arrives ha ha
Out of curiosity.. Did Seat themselves arrange the courtesy car for you or was it your dealer? My dealer was the one who offered and provided me with the courtesy car and I got a Seat Toledo :cry: Would have been nice to have a Q5 or Tiguan! :lol: Finally got my Arona 2 weeks ago so rid of the Toledo now!

#11 ·
Ha ha. There'll be stories of Seat paying folk's mortgage, next. But tbh, not having one makes the monthlies very fair and , divided by 52, LV Insurers are charging me £3.23. You hear of niggles but mine is saving me a fortune , ferry crossings inc. Doblo was 160 a year more due to height.

Good luck with orders. Wish all got the generous treatment as there's been some horror stories. They should hang their heads with shame on those.

#13 ·
In addition to Carwow, there is another site called Car keys (not tried it)

Only just found this out, too late for me as I have already ordered, but mentioning it in case it helps someone else get a good deal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.