Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having previously spoken face to face with Snows Seat Portsmouth about whether Mobility customers were to receive the £250 goodwill gesture which is now being offered to retail customers following the delays affecting Arona deliveries.

I was told that retail customers only would be offered this gesture.

Feeling this unfair I emailed UK Exe Richard Harrison and received a phone call from his PA today thanking me for my @ and was told that ALL delayed mobility/Arona customers will be offered this goodwill gesture by their delay team.
Dealers should already have known this but they now looking into updating them all on this matter.

My case has now been taken over by His PA and she will monitor and keep me updated about events/ delay times right up until the day I take delivery of the car

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well done have checked with a disability officer and he said that discrimination against mobility customers is outlawed in the Disability Equality
Act and I am sure that Seat will not want to go there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi catchacold2 that's great news well done, as a Motability customer myself I wonder if many dealers will respect the offer and pay the goodwill gesture without any arguments? I would rather have my car in the spec I ordered and on time!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you for the information, have you seen anything on Seat website about gesture 💷💷💷 Motability or not?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Head office is in the process of updating their dealers
and they should update their customers
Not sure if Seat will want to highlight anything to do with delays as its already all a bit of a fiasco.
Goodwill offers will be dealt with directly by Seat delay team
This can be verified by contacting Seat head office

·
Registered
2 Posts
I never new Seat Arona had so many Mobility customers . But it seem wrong for UK taxpayers Money to go to Them when its a fiasco

·
Registered
41 Posts
Who's THEM!!! Surely the money is coming from Seat via the good will gesture process! After all they caused the Fiasco!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry What I meant was should all this UK taxpayers Money be going to Seat for the Car due to this fiasco of orders
Not the £250 refund

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sillybilly Not sure why you think you should have known about SEAT MOBILITY CUSTOMERS I Didn't realise Seat was directly getting taxpayers money? I hope this was not Ref to how mobility customers choose to spend their hard-won deserved awards.
If so your point surely must inc the likes of Amazon/Tesco shoppers who buy cheaper goods because their staff are mostly poorly paid and many unfortunately have to rely on state tax credits and HB/CTC
bit of an odd ill-informed remark Sbilly?
Or was it a deliberate dig at our most vulnerable in society? Many who have/do work and paid taxes all their lives tut tut

1 - 12 of 12 Posts