Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Depends on what you mean by best, cheapest premiums, or easiest to deal with if you have to claim.

Remember the price comparison websites are not that clever, often giving you a headline figure without comparing ease (and cost) of doing amendments or disclosing what service you get when you have a problem.

Depends on your circumstances, but I have heard people praise Saga, NFU, Direct Line, Admiral. But others have received high quotes so cannot give general answer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
You could also add LV to Snowdaddy's list.

I let Admiral, as the other party's insurer, handle my no fault claim last year. They were not great with communication, etc., but they did pay out much more than I was expecting when my car was written off!

·
Registered
27 Posts
has any one had problems getting quotes before the car is fully registered .. some times when i type in the details of the car as it cant find it with the reg yet , it comes up with an arosa or just a desil version

·
Registered
548 Posts
dannymidd said:
has any one had problems getting quotes before the car is fully registered .. some times when i type in the details of the car as it cant find it with the reg yet , it comes up with an arosa or just a desil version
Until registered (plus few days for data migration) can't use reg number for quotes.
I was part way through insurance and when changing car all the details had to be selected by the insurance person manually when I phoned to update. But as no longer a new model spec should exist.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Snowdaddy said:
Depends on what you mean by best, cheapest premiums, or easiest to deal with if you have to claim.

Remember the price comparison websites are not that clever, often giving you a headline figure without comparing ease (and cost) of doing amendments or disclosing what service you get when you have a problem.

Depends on your circumstances, but I have heard people praise Saga, NFU, Direct Line, Admiral. But others have received high quotes so cannot give general answer.
Thanks, for the list here. Will try them and see how I get on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts