Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having piggy backed on a dealer stock order, received my Eclipse Orange and Black car 2 weeks ago only 6 weeks after ordering!
Followed the car from Barcelona on ship finder as it was moved to the UK.
Got micro suede, leather dash and digital instruments which for me are better than Beats audio and heated seats.
:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just received my red and grey Xcellence Lux DSG and love it! The only thing I can't find is how to set the wing mirrors to fold automatically when the car is locked. I've looked in the book, checked vehicle settings which show 'mirrors and wipers' but only give options for the wipers. The control for the adjustment of the wing mirrors has no choice to fold them in, and they don't fold in when I use the key fob to lock. HELP!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Have you tried holding the lock button on the key for a few seconds? That folds the mirrors every time on my FR.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cathyem1 said:
I have just received my red and grey Xcellence Lux DSG and love it! The only thing I can't find is how to set the wing mirrors to fold automatically when the car is locked. I've looked in the book, checked vehicle settings which show 'mirrors and wipers' but only give options for the wipers. The control for the adjustment of the wing mirrors has no choice to fold them in, and they don't fold in when I use the key fob to lock. HELP!
Others who have ordered the same model have the problem. There has been and still is a miss build on the Xcellence Lux model. The folding mirror function has been left out.
See this thread https://www.aronaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=586&sid=448662846ae80915f47dd21f2605a86d

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cathyem1 said:
Would suggest you've purchased one of the Lux models were they failed to fit the Electrically Folding Mirrors, you're dealer should have made you aware, and you should have got a £250 cheque, as compensation for the miss build.

G

·
The online version of the manual seems to suggest there is a mirror fold section on the mirror adjuster on the door, do you guys have that? - I'm picking mine up in a week or so and I'm looking for a quick way of telling I'd theyre fitted
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vinz-Clortho said:
The online version of the manual seems to suggest there is a mirror fold section on the mirror adjuster on the door, do you guys have that? - I'm picking mine up in a week or so and I'm looking for a quick way of telling I'd theyre fitted
Thanks
Nope it's missing from the selector on the door, you will spot it straight away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts