Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed yesterday that Seat have posted the August v3 update to the specifications and to the car configurator. Previously, petrol models with the DSG gearbox were not shown on the configurator and my dealer was awaiting confirmation that the 2019 model was available to order which he now has.
I cancelled my previous order for an Excellence Lux with the 115ps DSG as I was not happy with the spec changes to the interior trim and seeing the introduction of the digital cockpit for 2019 was the clincher. So I have an appointment tomorrow to confirm the new order which will now have Titan Black 'microsuede' seats, leather dash and digital cockpit. The beats audio and winter pack which was added to compensate for the previously reduced trim won't be included but this is not a deal breaker for me.
The dealer is saying that it should be delivered in February according to the latest advice on delivery times for DSG versions but, if that is the case, I might delay registration to 1st March for the 19 plate if that's possible.
I'll post an update once everything is confirmed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts