Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Am I right in thinking that only the lighting in the door panels can be changed from white to red where as the foot wells can only be white? If that is correct them all is well. If the foot wells can be red then we have a problem as they stay white

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nope just the doors unfortunately, shame they couldn't fit the same system as the ateca that has quite a range of colour choices.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for clearing that up. I remember reading somewhere that it had multiple colour choices but that may have been before production started.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The current on line brochure says multicoloured ambient lighting for the FR, I guess if your definition of multi is more than one
It is accurate and I suppose if you are a marketing person multi sounds better than dual!

Anyway never having had ambient lighting before I have set them to red to match the car.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We too have ours set to red but would be nice to have more choice. We had ambient lighting in an Astra a few years ago. Although it had no choice of colour other than red, it seemed to do a better job than what's in the Arona. Might have had something do with it having more lighting dotted about the cabin such as glowing from underneath the centre console etc.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think the t-roc has pretty much the same ambient lighting, strangely the polo has it across the dash as well. Sure it's probably cost saving, or as the manufacturers will have you believe weight saving. That's what the vw dealer told me as to why the t-roc has a solid dash unlike the polo that is soft touch :|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts