Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I missing something here? Can you answer incoming calls via the steering wheel controls? I've tried but can't seem to be able to, so the question is, can you?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Surely needing to drop focus to the media system to press answer isn't good for driver concentration?

That's very disappointing.... What the guys face button do then?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I just answered i incoming call from mine via the button on the right of the steering column the centre display was set to phone and i used it to phone him back ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
"button on the right of the steering column" Could you be a bit more specific, please? Exactly where is the button and how is it marked?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whilst receiving an incoming call recently I pressed all the buttons, no go for me, nothing worked, I have the same car as Brian566.

·
Registered
420 Posts
It is this
IMG_2276.JPG
The ok button the one you use to scroll through the centre display menu its under the two rocker button that you select what shows in the centre display
Just been outside and checked it again it works what ever you have selected in the centre display

Phone is I phone 6 connected by Bluetooth NOT via cable

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just had a play around with this and correct me if I'm wrong but if you have the "telephone " display on the cockpit readout you can answer a call then by pressing the ok button.
Is that correct?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Bonzo said:
Just had a play around with this and correct me if I'm wrong but if you have the "telephone " display on the cockpit readout you can answer a call then by pressing the ok button.
Is that correct?
Yes it does not matter what you have selected it works every time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.