Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Just got my 22 reg arona Fr 1.0 automatic. Not had an auto before. Can anyone tell me if this car has hill assist please and how it works driving and also reversing off a hilly drive? We have a drive that’s on a hill and any advice would be great.

·
Registered
2022 Arona FR 1.5 DSG
46 Posts
Hi H, your car will have hill start assist my 22 plate FR DSG has it, no expert but on an incline you push hard on the brake, select gear, when the brake is released the car holds for a couple of seconds giving you time to get your foot on the accelerator

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi H, your car will have hill start assist my 22 plate FR DSG has it, no expert but on an incline you push hard on the brake, select gear, when the brake is released the car holds for a couple of seconds giving you time to get your foot on the accelerator
took it for a long drive today. It does have hill assist and it’s easy peasy! Thank you.
I did get a shock when it thought a car was pulling out in front of me and it braked on its own though!

·
Super Moderator
576 Posts
Be aware, the avoidance system is very touchy... I've had the anchors slammed on with nothing there a few times....natural instinct is to jamb on your foot, and reshape your boot lid 🤣

Reactions: Hazarona
1 - 5 of 5 Posts