Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I today took delivery of an Experience Lux DSG

I think there may be a few minor issues - but thought I would ask others as maybe the car is not the same as the literature.

The Centre illuminated Vent does not light up - should it - looking at the advertising video - I think yes..

The Interior illumination is only in White - I thought I should be able to change the colours? I have just White or Off.

The Connect does not work - I can not log on... hopefully that will sort itself out after a few trys.

THANKS in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I picked up my Experience Lux DSG yesterday as well and like you my central vent doesn't light up and the ambient lighting is only in white. I couldn't find anything online showing the central vent's lighting up, just a vague description saying the vents illuminate, but not clarifying which ones.

I've not tried logging in to Seat connect yet, will probably try tomorrow when I have more time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got back from 200 miles of East Anglian driving in the pouring rain ferrying around various elderly in laws for a birthday meal, the car performed faultlessly.

Just went through the process of logging in to the Seat Connect system, mine all worked ok with the two key verification system. The only thing I'm a bit confused about is if it's necessary to have a Cubic Telecom account for data transfer etc. It says during the registration process it's free for a year, so what extras does the Cubic account give you?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK - So my dealer came back to me yesterday (Sunday) that the light in the centre does not work on any of their cars - the Ibiza or Arona's that they have as Demo's - she found it odd too - but its how they all are - maybe a UK spec thing ?

She was not sure on the colour change and would investigate more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One more question - what is your service interval - I thought they were variable service - but its set at an annual oil change and full service in 2 years - I asked if that was correct - and was told that was how they were?

What does your service frequency say...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hiboost said:
What on earth is the point of illuminated vent rings?
It's just more rubbish like lights in the doors and footwells. They concentrate on useless rubbish like that but leave out useful things like coat hooks, rear passenger courtesy lights and grab handles.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Eccles said:
BigFatPaulie said:
Hiboost said:
What on earth is the point of illuminated vent rings?
Its seats way of kick your testicles.... "Look, we can run a cable and install lights anywhere in your car.... Except for the rear seats :twisted: "
It's got lights in the back. ;)
Really? , need a pic to get jealous over....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Another Question

The missing Station Logos - DAB

I downloaded the logo to a USB stick... (.png)

Insert the USB into (tried both) car

Then tried adding station logos - from menu - but it does not seem to look to USB

What am I doing wrong??

THANKS

1 - 20 of 41 Posts