Seat Arona Forum banner

Arona Experience Lux

15K views 53 replies 18 participants last post by  vasco ribeiro 
#1 ·
Hi

I today took delivery of an Experience Lux DSG

I think there may be a few minor issues - but thought I would ask others as maybe the car is not the same as the literature.

The Centre illuminated Vent does not light up - should it - looking at the advertising video - I think yes..

The Interior illumination is only in White - I thought I should be able to change the colours? I have just White or Off.

The Connect does not work - I can not log on... hopefully that will sort itself out after a few trys.

THANKS in advance.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
OK - So my dealer came back to me yesterday (Sunday) that the light in the centre does not work on any of their cars - the Ibiza or Arona's that they have as Demo's - she found it odd too - but its how they all are - maybe a UK spec thing ?

She was not sure on the colour change and would investigate more.

Discussion starter · #15 ·
One more question - what is your service interval - I thought they were variable service - but its set at an annual oil change and full service in 2 years - I asked if that was correct - and was told that was how they were?

What does your service frequency say...

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Another Question

The missing Station Logos - DAB

I downloaded the logo to a USB stick... (.png)

Insert the USB into (tried both) car

Then tried adding station logos - from menu - but it does not seem to look to USB

What am I doing wrong??

THANKS

Discussion starter · #30 ·
So another issue - anyone else similar?

A few times no Sat Nav voice.

A few times it says function will resume when manouver finished (you are parked in P)

A few time rear camera does not work

A few times the system goes blank then reboots itself

A few times no cameras when you go into reverse.

Is there anyway to force a software update on the system?

THANKS

Discussion starter · #35 ·
So car has been to the dealers today for the intermittent entertainment system

So after 3 hours dealer rings and goes through a Seat Questionaire on the problem.

I answer - then they ring back an hour later to say the car is ready.

GREAT...

No they have not done anything - Seat is looking into the issue - hence the questionaire... seems mine might not be the only one... but they don't know what's wrong...

So just have it back and wait....

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Right, I’ve had an issue today, had DAB radio on, lost all sound from radio, thought it may of just dropped out on the channel, but no, nothing at all, even on Apple car play when tried, turned unit off and on to reset, still same,
Turned car off for a bit, audio now back on, so there are deffo issues in the software, let’s hope Seat can sort it soon

Well as I said had mine back from the dealers Friday - with no fix.

Saturday - unit powered on but no sat nav... radio sound after maybe 1 minute.. after about 3 to 5 minutes.. still no Sat Nav... System reboots.

Does this maybe 6 or 8 times... then shuts down completely.... then warnings for Dynamic Road Sign Display and Emergency Call Restricted - Visit Workshop. - Yellow Warning Triangle - No Radio / Reverse Camera / No Nav / No way to access settings.

Wife brings car home - I turn unit on and off a few times and radio starts - but no navigation...

We go out for a drive and the unit keeps resetting every 5 minutes or so and after a while shuts down again... same messages - So spoke to dealer Saturday PM - they will call me Monday....

So sounds like the main Head Unit (not Screen) is having issues...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.