Seat Arona Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's just more rubbish like lights in the doors and footwells. They concentrate on useless rubbish like that but leave out useful things like coat hooks, rear passenger courtesy lights and grab handles.
I phoned Seat and complained about light in rear and grab handle as I'm disabled they said they would pass it on to there designing team, no grab handle as it interfere with the side curtain airbag.

·
Registered
2022 SEAT Arona Xperience Lux 1.0 DSG - Dark Camouflage with white roof
7 Posts
1. My dealer's techies say the middle vent doesn't light up.
2. The Xperience Lux, unlike the Xcellence Lux, does not have side assist (Blind spot monitoring) or rear cross traffic alert. It's in the manual, but not in the price list specification.
3. I couldn't add the station logos either from a USB stick - but I won't let it beat me.

Reactions: aliwilson1965

·
Registered
196 Posts
I picked mine up on October the first, have now got over 1k miles on the clock with no issues at all.......:oops:
I also feel that there are some glaring omissions from the spec but when I ordered my car I did check this out and was fully aware of the shortcomings and still went ahead. Do potential buyers not check what they are getting before committing? Buyer beware

41 - 53 of 53 Posts