Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi . just bought my first seat car after owning honda for many years .. i have asked seat uk for information and pricing for a arm rest to be bought or fitted, my dealer isn't very helpful in this matter after a initial chat he never came back to me with my inquiry ,
if any members have any information they can give me on where to order , how it fits in the car [secure] and the covering material and of course the cost i would be grateful..
many thanks :D
peter

·
Registered
31 Posts
I find the arm rest to be too low to be usable for me. If you are tall and the seat is pushed up, you will find that your arm will not rest.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok well i contacted seat uk regarding the supply of a arm rest for my arona fr ..after over a week they got back to say the arm rest was only available in the xcellence models and was NOT available as a extra ...see email copy off seat .

Thank you for your recent contact regarding your SEAT Arona. Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response.

I have discussed your query with our Parts Support Team, and they have advised that the front armrest is only available on the XCELLENCE and XCELLENCE Lux trim as standard. Unfortunately, the front armrest is not available to be retrofitted to your vehicle. I apologise for any disappointment that this may cause.

To view the range of accessories available for your vehicle. I have included a link to this section below:

http://www.seat.co.uk/owners/your-seat/accessories.html

I hope this information proves to be of use.

Thank you for taking the time to contact SEAT UK.

Kind regards

·
Registered
77 Posts
The armrest kit is available in cloth or leather and is listed on the Seat parts system.
Whoever replied to your email is, to put it mildly, mistaken.

As I posted previously the cheapest supplier is Listers SEAT 01905 346808 who will do the kit delivered for £90. Either fit it yourself which is very easy or get someone else to do it for you.

The part numbers for the kits are

6F0061123LI8 for the cloth covered one.

6F0061123XU2 for the leatherette one.

I fitted the leatherette covered one.
Here are a couple of photos.
IMG_20181004_093453_HDR.jpgIMG_20181004_093315_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi nigel58. many thanks for the info.and the photos i have ordered one from the dealer you recommended i also found them very helpful which is more than can be said for my seat dealer here in north wales i sent a message to them 3 days ago regarding the arm rest still waiting for a replay ...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
many thanks ..i did find one on youtube from Italy it even gave options for real leather, different coloured stitching etc . but you can't always be sure of the quality or if its a genuine part.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My Xcellence Lux has the arm rest but it is several inches too low to support my arm.
I was also disappointed to find no rear cupholders or interior lights.
On a positive note, something good which I have not seen mentioned, is that when the driver's door is opened (and front passenger) if opened beyond the first 'stay' position, it will then hold in any position. Never seen that before. (Or is it very new and stiff and will free up with use?)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree about the lack of any interior lights in the rear but I did find out something about the armrest that is part of the storage pack, it slides forward and makes a useless item into a usable one.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have the LUX and the Arm rest is CRAP.
it is too low, and if you lift it up it does not stay up, its non adjustable. apart from the arm rest sliding out, which is then still TOO LOW.

The one I had in my golf could be adjusted up on a ratchet up and down and pulled out as well. so it was fantastic to get into the right position.
Just another penny pinching thing from SEAT.

I do like the Car, but it has a lot of little things missing, not finished which could lift it way above VW and maybe AUDI as well.
So I am in 2 minds wether I should had payed the extra money and had the T-ROC instead.

I won't be buying another SEAT, its my first and LAST one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.