Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon,

I recently placed an order for a 115 FR in black which is due to be here mid\end of April which feels an eternity away now but looking forward to getting it. My wife has gone on about getting a SUV type vehicle and I really liked the look & drive of the Arona so everyone was happy.

The Arona is replacing a 2010 BMW 3 series and will be the new stable mate for my 1982 Porsche 924.

I'll be looking through the posts here and hopefully making a useful contribution soon.

Russell

·
Registered
420 Posts
The first thing you will notice is the drop in power from the BMW and the interior quality but apart from that the FR is not a bad car just one or two little niggles if you read the forum

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome!

When I ordered my FR the 10 week wait sounded like forever but it's nearly here now and honestly it's flown by.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys,

The BMW is a 320i so not a huge power drop and very little difference in torque (on paper at least) and used to dropping a cog or 2 to get the power out of the engine.

All cars have bugs in some ways so I'm expecting a few niggles and hopefully find the Swindon or Oxford dealerships are helpful!

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.