Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Arona 4 weeks and travelled around Scotland so far loving it
I have not come across a negative yet I was originally going to buy a capture so glad I didn't as every other car is one and when I went for a test drive it was not as much fun as the Arona I
have not seen another one on the road as yet apart from mine but that's fine as I know something they don't I'm sure people are buying the Arona and I waited for about 20 weeks to get mine and at first I wasn't sure about the colour as I had not seen it in person only from pictures but I love it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Glad you like it I've had mine 3 weeks and love it .. 51mpg .. it's responsive , comfy , nippy , fun , love the LED headlights , red ambient interior lighting , the FR seats are fab , Apple mirror link car play is easy to use ..
x

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Gillian. I see your registration is a Preston one. I'm looking at an Arona for my wife, but I've had poor experiences with both Preston and Blackpool Seat so was wondering where you got your car from?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have had my FR 2 months now and I also have no negative comments. The driving position and seats are very comfortable, the led headlights are great. Plus for a 1.0 I find the performance as good as my previous 1.4 Golf. People definitely take a second look when they see the Arona! It's a shame people are having to deal with Spec changes and delays on some models as I think I would be annoyed in their position. I was lucky: managed to get the model, colour and delivery date of my choice and I am really enjoying the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.