Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Looking good with the Black roof.
Mine should be here at the end of this month, Nevada white with black roof.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GazzaB said:
Looking good with the Black roof.
Mine should be here at the end of this month, Nevada white with black roof.
Thanks, I was lucky to get a stock car so was under two weeks delivery to order. I like the black roof nice contrast with silver or white. Had quite a few compliments already. Must admit has quickly become one of my favourite cars and much nicer than my Leon, even if the Leon interior was a notch up quality wise.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ive got a Golf Mk7 TDI SE Tech, with factory sports suspension at the moment.
Change to a Petrol is one of the main things, and the height as found it harder now with a back issue getting in and out.
also ive gone from 80 miles a day to 7 miles a day with a change of job.
So don't really need a Diesel, but Electric too expensive, and I do still twice a year Visit friends in Germany.
So Electric range is too poor for these journeys.
If they have drastically improved the range in 3-4 years time, and the price is more reasonable, then I will look at buying an Electric version (Stay with VAG group cars hopefully).

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GazzaB said:
Ive got a Golf Mk7 TDI SE Tech, with factory sports suspension at the moment.
Change to a Petrol is one of the main things, and the height as found it harder now with a back issue getting in and out.
also ive gone from 80 miles a day to 7 miles a day with a change of job.
So don't really need a Diesel, but Electric too expensive, and I do still twice a year Visit friends in Germany.
So Electric range is too poor for these journeys.
If they have drastically improved the range in 3-4 years time, and the price is more reasonable, then I will look at buying an Electric version (Stay with VAG group cars hopefully).
Leon is a Golf clone in essence... Nice cars, I have done the opposite going for a diesel but a smaller one as have a 93 mile commute two or three times a month, so diesel makes sense for that and does suit the Arona better than I thought it would TBH. I have looked at electric and like you range, initial outlay and scary depreciation puts me off. Maybe in the future as infrastructure and battery technology improves and gets cheaper. I am quite sure from the Golf to the Arona will be a very pleasant transition, the car does have something fun about it and getting in and out is much easier than my Leon, especially with the higher up position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts