Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car back from having a stage 1 detail. He told me that the bumpers were the worst for swirl marks with a few light scratches on the paint all of which is now gone. All paint paint, plastics and wheels protected as well as interior.IMAG3628.jpgIMAG3626.jpg

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would add more photos but for some reason it's let's me put them on then says they're no longer available.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IMG-20180306-WA0015.jpgIMG-20180306-WA0006.jpgIMG-20180306-WA0009.jpg

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's definitely even better in the metal. When the light was shining on it earlier it was light blue on the top and then as you looked down the panel went more to purple. Camera phone can't really pick it up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just a shame all your pictures aren't available. I'm glad I've gone for the blue now after having seen a few pictures of the grey ones in real life (I was torn between blue with a black roof and grey with a black roof).

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It makes a change to the sea of red ones, of which now I've said I'm sure I'll get some abuse :roll:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lovely colour combo - I nearly went for the blue FR but Hubby has a blue Octavia and I wanted something different so went for the red / grey ..
if you get chance and will work I'd love to see a pic of the interior please xx

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IMAG3630.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Where did you get the leather armrest from Dolphin? I've been told by my dealer the leather version of the arm rest kit isn't available yet

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got it from Belgium, they weren't initially too keen dispatching to the UK until I pointed out their automated ordering system had accepted my order and promptly took my hard earned.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can I ask, do the back of the front seats have pockets? I noticed on some videos online that the non uk Aronas FR Sports have them but read somewhere that the Uk version don't have them!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Funny you should mention that. It dose have pockets on the back but I thought the same that they don't come with them. My mate has a 67 plate fr and his hasn't got the seat pockets.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just checked and there is a new brochure for 03/18 which shows only xcellence and xcellence lux getting seat back pockets.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dolphinfriendly1012 said:
Just got the car back from having a stage 1 detail. He told me that the bumpers were the worst for swirl marks with a few light scratches on the paint all of which is now gone. All paint paint, plastics and wheels protected as well as interior.
Out of interest, did you have it detailed locally, or did they come to you?

Would like to have mine 'done; when I pick it up soon after Easter, but it is hard to know just who to go with really!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had it done locally, although they picked the car up for me and dropped it back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts