Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any owner who has the Beats Audio System fitted know if there any way of adjusting the sound level of the Sub Woofer? The radio settings do not list the sub woofer in the Fader settings and there is no information about Beats Audio in the manual. The Seat main dealer thought it was in the radio settings menu but on checking found it was absent on the Arona. Seat UK technical told me to visit my main dealer. It seems little point in carrying round this large speaker that only works when the volume level is at max.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Increasing the bass in the equaliser settings seems to have the desired effect (sort off)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response. Tried adjusting the bass level but it had little effect on the sub woofer for myself.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Today did a few tests.... you have to remember that the sub is a passive one and not amplified, so will never have a dolby shake your teeth loose effect.

The base line in 'pinball wizard' did stand out as getting added benefit from the sub.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate the feedback. I am still surprised at the lack of info regarding the Beats Audio sound system both in the handbook and with Seat UK. I am used to being able to control the sound/bass level on a Sub Woofer and expected a little more from this one located on the spare wheel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
and expected a little more from this one located on the spare wheel.

Yes I concur.. it does seem like a hasty tweek rather than a well implemented design

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.