Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The blind spot detection stopped working after about 3 months. the menu looks like it is not ticked but when trying it said unavailable. They eventually diagnosed it as a faulty control box, so replaced under warranty and all is well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today I heard a rattle near the foot pedals and would you believe it, a black box dangling by a load of wires. I'm guessing this is the control unit that was changed. I'll be visiting my dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the same issue with my blind spot detector. It was changed under warranty. I didn't see what was done but i thought that the rear bumper was taken off. I can't be sure. When you find out for sure what was dangling will you let us know. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
DavidinScotland said:
The blind spot detection stopped working after about 3 months. the menu looks like it is not ticked but when trying it said unavailable. They eventually diagnosed it as a faulty control box, so replaced under warranty and all is well.
This is a totally different issue but is there anychance you could instruct me on how to change the speedometer to show speeds 30 mph and 50mph please. Ive got 10, 20, 40, 60 mph.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.