Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Never had a new car so not sure how picky I'm being. Picked the car up on Wednesday. Loving it in every way. Being brand new I went over with a fine tooth comb. Found a tiny stone chip on the rear, Dealership has ordered me a touch up kit which I'm happy with as a solution (will be good to have for future chips)

One thing I have noticed yesterday but not yet mentioned to the Dealership is that the bonnet where it meets the lights has a larger gap on the drivers side vs the passenger side. Its probably about 4ml vs 2ml. Its no biggy but wondered if its fairly common and worth getting the Dealership to rectify? Couldn't find any other "gapping" elsewhere.

Cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi DE,

OK, I'll have a look. Screwdriver to adjust? Where abouts are the rubber bumpers located?

Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
TBH I've yet to look under the hood on mine, I'm still trying to figure out the radio :D
However, the " standard" system is usually cylindrical rubber bumpers attached to the bonnet or engine bay frame with a spiral groove cut into the side of them, just turn one way or the other to adjust.
Of course, that wheel may gave been reinvented on these new fangled machines.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My fuel cap is very badly aligned so took the car back to the dealer. They said there was no adjustment for it. :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ended up taking mine back to the dealer who sorted my "Gapping" issues the same day. sorry to hear about the petrol cap. That would annoy me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts