Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal that our Arona FR doesn't have a second carpet on the lower level of boot. In other words when I lift the adjustable boot floor to it's top position all that's underneath is the empty spare wheel well so putting anything under it just clatters around. All our previous cars had a carpet so if you took out the adjustable floor you still had a carpeted boot. It's very strange in my opinion... or has it gone missing on ours?

·
Registered
51 Posts
My FR Sport is the same. Under the false floor is just the space for a spare wheel and exposed body metal. How expensive is it to cut a small square of carpet and put it underneath? Even my last Up! Had some!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly! I've never know a car like it. As you say the Up! Has carpet it's just down right cheap

·
Registered
299 Posts
This is what happens when the accounts get involved in building cars. When I look at the mk4 golf I had to run around in the details and engineering seems so much better than it does now. I can't believe you don't get gas bonnet struts.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My low tech answer was to get down to Sainsburys and get 2 boxes to go between the spare wheel and the floor in its upper position. Like others I still think carpet could have been added.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We don't have a spare so it makes it difficult to put anything under there. To be fair we keep it in the lowered position most of the time as we have a large dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts