Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boot liner from roofbox.co.uk has arrived.
I went for the one in the "upper" position, as I have a box in the space between the spare wheel and the floor holding thing like a warning triangle, electric foot pump, torch etc...
It was only £34.95 with £5.50 delivery = £40.45.
The same company supplied the liner for my Ateca and I'm happy with that one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
alandl said:
My boot liner from roofbox.co.uk has arrived.
I went for the one in the "upper" position, as I have a box in the space between the spare wheel and the floor holding thing like a warning triangle, electric foot pump, torch etc...
Alan, I had one of these Rezaw-Plast boot mats and they are very good. Mine was in rubber. Is this rubber or plastic?

I would like a box similar to yours. Am I right in thinking your box is not a commercially available one?

Cheers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dunkelmann,
Its a rubber one, due to our daughter being a swimmer. So it can be wiped dry when her wet kit bag after training is removed.
I'll take a picture over the weekend, but is just a cardboard box from Sainsburys. When we was shopping at our local store I went over to the cage they put boxes in for customer to take, I had a sort through them and I picked this one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks Alan. I am going to order the upper version and, like you, find something that will do underneath.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've decided to order this but the lower level as I'm thinking it will fit both levels if required. Soon find out when it turns up later in the week. If anyone is a member of the csma then this is 5% cheaper.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's my high tech boxes from Sainsburys !!!
When I go into the office it's a 102 mile round journey, so I need to carry everything I would need if I was to breakdown or need to change a tyre.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Received my boot liner yesterday. Had a trial fit, I went for the lower position liner. Below are pictures of it in lower and higher. Although it doesn't completely cover in high position still gives good coverage and as it will be in the lower position when carrying most stuff makes a good compromise.
IMAG3811.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts