Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the boot tray liner will fit in both positions of the boot floor, that is higher and lower positions.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Briboy said:
The seat boot liner doesn't fit the lower position, I've a genuine seat one very disappointed.
Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you say if the roof box boot liner has a smell of rubber and does it do the job in lower position?
In other words would you recommend?

·
Registered
156 Posts
The semi rigid roof box boot liner that I have fits exactly in the lower position, I have not noticed a smell of rubber, and would describe it as more like a plastic material, however, mine was second hand from another forum member, so it could have had a smell when new.
I am happy to recommend, based on my experience.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Would someone mind taking a pic of the boot liner in the lower and upper position.
I tend to keep the boot floor in the upper position and use the space underneath for storage of stuff, blanket, first aid kit, triangle and high vis jacket and STUFF..
So maybe I would only want an upper cover really.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gazzab,
I cant help with a lower floor picture, but like you I use the upper and keep emergency stuff underneath

·
Registered
355 Posts
I like your box idea under the floor. This I will do the same as at the moment my stuff is dumped in and around the spare wheel.
Like you I don't use the lower position as I have all my kit their.

But the top tray looks good.. Thanks..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alandl said:
Gazzab,
I cant help with a lower floor picture, but like you I use the upper and keep emergency stuff underneath
Can I ask where you bought the liner.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bonzo,

See my post number 2 in this topic for the source of the boot liner, you just have to decide if you want the lower, or upper one as they are both tailored to fit precisely.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts