Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disappointed is the word

Just off the phone to the dealership to cancel my car, after many conversations with my salesman who advised the car was in the uk etc etc i called today for the reg and the dealership told me my salesman was on holiday, they didnt understand why i thougjt my delivery was tomoz as its not even built yet and expected delivery is now infact June.... i ordered an xcellance on 3/2/18 and they hit me with that tonight salesman got me muddled up with another stewart who was picking up and ateca tomorrow

Raging

·
Registered
116 Posts
Don't blame you cancelling. We waited 4 months for ours which I reckon was 3 months too long. Not worth the wait. Good luck with your choice of future motor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is utterly disgraceful - both the mistake on their part regarding names, but also the wait for a mass produced, non bespoke car. Seat have got it all wrong with this one.
Mind you, I went into our local VW dealership today to see about a replacement for the xcellence lux we have on order (a Polo GTi Plus for the wife) and was told a lead time of 42 weeks!
I absolutely understand you cancelling the order.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldnt really mind waiting another 5 weeks but what if the same thing happens in 5 weeks its more i have lost faith in the dealership as they are still talking rubbish they got mixed up with names and the fact the other customer ordered an ateca but the salesman knew my order the manager was just trying to get out of it, i know all factory builds are longer etc i was the same with my current vitara its just the service thats let the whole part down

·
Registered
92 Posts
According to my calculations, you would not have seen delivery until week 29 three weeks before mine. I ordered week 8 ( as things now stand)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts