Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm a Motability customer and I ordered a Arona X Lux DSG on the 6th of February I didn't hear anything from my dealer for over 3 months! When I phoned the dealer ( Duff Morgan SEAT Norwich ) for a update on the 8th May the day I should have picked up my Arona! I got no more information about the Arona than I knew already from this great forum, I was also told that my car wasn't built yet and they didn't know when it would be! The Dealer phoned next day and told my wife that SEAT would give me the winter pack & Beats audio and a possible delivery date of end September or early October, After months of no information I CANCELLED I was just so disappointed about not knowing what's going on plus I'd lost faith in the dealership and SEAT! That week I went to another dealership and ordered a new BMW Active Tourer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Baggy, I will miss this very good forum one of the best I've been on, great information and banter, the BMW forum has nothing on this one!

·
Registered
68 Posts
A great shame to hear you have fallen foul of the auto box shortage. Disappointing , but exciting that you have pulled a replacement dream car out of the bag. Hope the wait is much more reasonable.

Wish you many happy miles with it and shame on those useless dealers for not looking after your case much much better. You must be glad to be rid of them. I know I would be.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I for one am getting fed-up with waiting and not being told anything. I have to doo all the running? If this is the way that this company treats it's customers, then I don't hold out any hope for it's future, it's reputation is going further down the pan on a daily basis?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts