Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I will probably sound so silly - but I have an Arona as my courtesy car right now and somehow, I turned the sound off and can't get it back on. I turn the dial to the right and the volume just doesn't go up, or show on the display as going up. I miss the radio :( has anyone else had this - I am not familiar with the car yet and don't know what I've done.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't have an Arona, but do have a Leon; I imagine it's a similar system. Does the car have steering wheel controls for the radio? If so, the volume control 'roller' on the steering wheel can be pressed in to mute and unmute the radio/call/nav volume.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it has that on the steering wheel. I've tried it, but no matter what I do, the volume won't come back. This is very annoying! I have no idea what to do. It can't be broken, car's spanking new. I dont know what I've done...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi!

Sometimes I had the same experience. It has been followed a mobile call via bluetooth. Somehow the car mixed muting phone and music (!). when you turn left (volume ) knob, you can see that it produces not a red but a green indicator line for volume. To be honest I dont know how I solved it, I think somehow i closed (again) previous call on phone. Sounds weird.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What worked for me (SEAT Ibiza 2017)

I drop called someone (call and hang up) and it takes it off "phone call" mode I guess. The system probably failed to disconnect from that setting so instead of trying to go back to the media setting it just idles like that, my voice control now works too. Simple fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts