Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Arona 115 Xcellence Lux last week . I like it, not as much as my Ateca but certainly better than the Ibiza FR I traded in.

Agree with many of the threads on niggles. Why no electronic handbrake? Which is available in the Leon I had as a courtesy car last week. Equally why no interior light again but on Leon. These things seem random the Leon had electronic handbrake interior light but no keyless entry of stop start.

Main niggle is that twice I have locked far and alarm activated. First time took about an hour or slamming doors and boot kids and petrol cap and closing vents before after about 30th attempt it locked without setting alarm off.
Phoned dealer, and the customer care agent said 'can't see car until Monday, just leave it unlocked' Of course with keyless entry if you walk away it locks and alarm goes off.
Second time a week or so later alarm reset after about 10 tries. Dealer say they need to see it when fault exists to sort.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds like a Faulty door sensor , could be dirty or loose or bonnet could even be open.
You could Try tightening the sensors which are around the doors.
A code reader should pull up a fault code which would relate to the problem so i would be surprised if they needed to wait for the fault to appear

1 - 2 of 2 Posts