Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone who has got a picture of an all black arona please display. does the flash on the rear pillars come in a different colour.thanks in advance

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not as far as I'm aware, the silver on thebc/rear pillar is standard, certainly in the uk

·
Registered
116 Posts
As crippledGinge says fairly sure they all come in silver but could be wrong. Personally that part of the design isn't my cup of tea so quite glad we have a silver Arona as it blends in but everyone is different. I'm surprised that SEAT don't do different colour choices for that bit of trim as an optional extra to add even more personalisation.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Write to Seat and suggest it.
Never know they may at a later date make this an option.

·
Registered
66 Posts
CrippledGinge said:
Not as far as I'm aware, the silver on thebc/rear pillar is standard, certainly in the uk
I think it might depend on the actual model ordered, as my wife's SE Technology Arona in Desire Red with a black roof has a black 'flash' on the rear pillar

It is not a glossy black like the roof, but it more of a matt finish, which does actually look rather smart!

I too was under the initial impression that all UK models came with a silver 'flash', but obviously not!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looking at the latest brochure it looks as if the colour of the "flash" on the rear pillar is the same as the trim on the lower window. Silver on the FR and above and black on the SE derivatives.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks snowdaddy that pic gives me a good idea how an all black looks.although i have ordered one i have never seen one.that pic looks good.my build week is 16.so i should collect it late may. fingers crossed

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you montala .all black looks great.iam pleased to see that the x logo is also black. have you thought about getting the silver side door mouldings fitted.they are available on amazon just under £140.00. they are easily fitted at any garage. let me know what you think..ta ta

·
Registered
27 Posts
Marthakn0123 said:
can anyone who has got a picture of an all black arona please display. does the flash on the rear pillars come in a different colour.thanks in advance
I wish I had, that would mean my vehicle has been delivered..... UNFORTUNATELY weeks late. Should have been built last week, still no update. Dealer is pushing for compensation.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Marthakn0123 said:
thanks snowdaddy that pic gives me a good idea how an all black looks.although i have ordered one i have never seen one.that pic looks good.my build week is 16.so i should collect it late may. fingers crossed
You'll be lucky. My build was week 15, no where near being built due to 1.5 Evo Engine shortage I was told

1 - 12 of 12 Posts