Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks Okay, I have seen a shot of this and a cupra Ibiza next to each other and the height advantage of the arona seems to have been reduced quite abit, not sure what engine they would go for, I guess 2.0 with 200ps like the polo gti. Think I'd be more tempted to go for the cupra ateca.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am not convinced about a Cupra Version especially if the ride height is really reduced, one of the reasons for buying the Arona is because of the ride height.
So most will just go for the Ibiza.
If the ride height remained or was jacked a bit more with a ruggedised version, bring in the 4WD system. Cupra Arona Dakar Edition :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
2018-cupra-ibiza-arona.jpg

Should give you an idea of the two

·
Registered
355 Posts
It does look lower then stock.
it it could be riding on 19's/20 inch Alloys, so they are filling out the arches more, making it appear lower???

I think either way the ride comfort would be compromised.
if i was in my early 20's then it would not bother me, but I am not. So comfort wins every time over sporty ride now.
Love the wheels really goes well with the Arona more than the Ibiza, I think the combination of the black arches make then pop more.
My Golf, with lowered sports suspension (factory Fit) that holds the road really well, down side, every pothole, bump, manhole cover in the road is felt inside the car.
Our roads in the UK are appalling, this is another reason people are moving to Crossover/SUV vehicles. and makes this the fastest growing segment in car sales.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts