Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just fitted my Nextbase 312 to my arona using a long USB cable connected to USB 1 cable simple just tucks out the way under the glove compartment then up inside the rubber door seal
Note USB are on all the time
l only thing the Mirror is small so cant get it right behind and have to twist to remove
As its the 312 the camera has a magnetic fastening so it easy and mount stops on screen

This way saved me taking pillar trims off so what was easy latter on might have a go at threading it up the pillar

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've also fitted the nextbase 312 to my arona. Routed mine down the pillars but got mine into the cig lighter so it is tucked away under the armrest, not much room behind the rear view mirror, also there is a sensor on the mirror which i think is for the the auto dipped beam function or auto dim, not sure which one yet. Not very well thought out as dash cams becoming a common thing. Be better when they are fitted as standard actually in the mirror.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
a few questions
How did the pillar trim come off ? Right or Left ?and did you route it under the centre consul then out the side
when plugged into the dash cam does it show red or blue light

I may have a go as slight volt drop from usb as shows blue light then goes off after about 15 min but dash cam still records ok

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am going to be having my dash cam moved from my Golf into my new Arona (WHEN I FINALLY GET IT).
It has front and rear facing HD cameras, and is permanently wired into the fuse box, as it has a parking record mode.
It is way better than the ones sold by SEAT.
its a Thinkware F770 + Rear HD Camera. (Not Cheap)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts