Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, i have a 1.5 fr sport and one thing is bugging me...The illumination of the clocks!
If i have the external lights on O, the dash is lit when it light conditions but then dim down when the the lighting gets darker?
Surely should be the other way round?
Any way i can disable this?
Cheers

·
Registered
420 Posts
Its the same on all new seats the manual tries to explain it but it is confusing its only at dusk

·
Registered
156 Posts
The manual explains that as the light dims so do the dash lights to remind you to put your lights on.

Why not avoid this by leaving the lights on auto, this seems to work well on mine, much better than on my previous Fabia which always switched them on too late.

It is possible to change the level of the instrument and switch illumination in the lighting menu.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh.... That makes sense i suppose.
Cheers

·
Registered
355 Posts
I had this on my 2013 Golf Mk7. So I used to leave that in the Auto Light position.
So I do the same and leave my Arona in Auto Lights as well, but it is handy if I have moved knob during cleaning and not switched it back.
Also find the lights come one quickly when entering tunnels, or darkened areas under tree lined roads etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts