Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ..anybody had issues with the top of their dashboard looking like its got ripples or bumps along the top in certain light ...someone on the facebook arona site posted pictures of his new car showing quite bad ripples or lumps over the middle and right section ..he as refused the car with the dealer , it made me look at mine and sure enough in certain light there is a definite ridge over the middle top section

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had my Arona for 16 months and just 10 days ago I noticed exactly the same thing as you in a certain light. It's like the mould hasn't been made properly. What do you do ? Andy

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine is the same it is a moulding line I assume as it is a hard plastic dash not a slush moulding which are allot more costly.

All part of cost cutting, even the T-Roc and Polo come with these hard dashes now. Yet a Vauxhall Corsa has a nice slush moulding and the dash on my Corsa E was actually better made than my Arona in places.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.