Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smooth gearbox , quieter than the YouTube road tests said , very nice ICE sat nav is great apple car nog tried it yet ! , nicely presented delivery from seat aberdeen

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Baggy said:
Fab colour combo ! I've ordered the same for my FR .. enjoy
FR looks the dogs dangly bits tbh , being 55 I didn't want to be type cast as the old man trying too hard !!! , lol the red is more deep burgundy and looks stunning in real life ! Enjoy my friend when you get it , oh btw the only little niggle I had was working out the folding mirrors , it's a long press of the lock button on keyfob. Manual is a bit , you know !! Sat nav great phone screen brilliant fast and intuitive your gonna luv it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Williecarona said:
Baggy said:
Fab colour combo ! I've ordered the same for my FR .. enjoy
FR looks the dogs dangly bits tbh , being 55 I didn't want to be type cast as the old man trying too hard !!! , lol the red is more deep burgundy and looks stunning in real life ! Enjoy my friend when you get it , oh btw the only little niggle I had was working out the folding mirrors , it's a long press of the lock button on keyfob. Manual is a bit , you know !! Sat nav great phone screen brilliant fast and intuitive your gonna luv it
I always wanted a little sporty number , fiesta XR2. Or a Renault Clio Williams , Smart Forfour Brabus old shape ( OMG they are quick ! ) that sporty look and sports mode in the 115 was just too tempting so put me out of the SE Tech and into that 😉

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks Nice!-----i am 60 and ordered the fr sports in blue and black!!----cant wait

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right so this is day five and it's all good , done 400 miles yes that's right 400 ! I forgot I had a booking in fort William but with hindsight it's great to get the running in mileage behind me , the seats were very comfy and the seat arona told me to take a break with a coffee cup symbol - just washed it and she's back to showroom condition

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi williecarona, great car , I absolutely love it. I am so happy with my arona and and so happy I made the change. Rich

·
Registered
27 Posts
Valleyboy said:
Looks Nice!-----i am 60 and ordered the fr sports in blue and black!!----cant wait
I'm slightly older than you, so went for the Arona as getting in and out of my Insignia is getting awkward when I have an arthritis attack.

Went for the conservative Midnight Black with Black Roof. Saw one yesterday looked the 'Dogs' especially with the Chrome roof rails and other trim.

Photo when I get it, maybe by end April.

PS visited Arona on Tenerife some years ago, when I used to live on Lanzarote.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts