Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the arona ex lux since beginning of the year. Initially heard a lot of wind noise from the driver side door. Looking further into it I found a 6mm gap between door and frame of the car. Seat tried to adjust the door but there is still a gap allowing wind into car at anything above 30mph. Seat seem to think it's at full extent of adjustment. Further arguments to be had I think. Anyone else have or heard of this issue?

·
Registered
14 Posts
The picture does not show the rest of the door but,

It looks like the top of the door has been forced outwards, this can happen when a 'thief' or garage forces a gap to enable a tool / wedge to be inserted when using a method to unlock the car.

If a garage did this, (maybe to retrieve the keys wot got locked inside) then they would normally lower the window and after blocking the door from closing, apply pressure on the corner to bend it back to where it should be.

If a thief did it to try and get into the car, then they don't bother to hide it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same as my initial thoughts. This car was brand new with no miles and there are no signs of tool use to force the door open. It's with them today so hopefully a second go at adjusting will sort the issue

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ouch.. that last picture seems to show the gap starts a lot lower than just the window area

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.