Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we are approaching the build week of my Arona, I would like to find out how long it may take for deliver from this point. I'd also like to know how to find out which ship my car will be on (when the time comes) and how to follow it?

Thanks

G

·
Waiting for my build week to come round (week 42) but I'm led to believe that it'd take about 4 weeks to reach the dealer after build week.

Then maybe a few days for the Pre-Delivery Inspections and then you're good to go perhaps?

As for knowing about ship movements, maybe that's something SEAT customer services would know.

G

·
Cyberbob said:
Yes, approx four weeks after car leaves factory.

Best site to track on is https://www.marinetraffic.com/. Ships leave from Barcelona, World Spirit is one of the main ships used to transport SEAT cars. You dealer may know more...
I read another user mention Pegasus Ace as one of the ships that SEAT use. Good to keep an eye out for that too!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pegasus Ace and Aquarius Ace seem to be the 2 main carriers at the moment; Pegasus Ace is due into Sheerness late tomorrow and Aquarius Ace is now back into Barcelona having done the UK run the week before last.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ordered on 5th July collecting from dealer tomorrow morning hoping for digital cockpit we will see
seat arona xcellence lux 1.6 tdi 115ps desire red black roof

·
Registered
22 Posts
Davyboy said:
ordered on 5th July collecting from dealer tomorrow morning hoping for digital cockpit we will see
seat arona xcellence lux 1.6 tdi 115ps desire red black roof
Ordered on 18th June, xcellence Lux 1.6 tdi 115ps manual Nevada White black roof, unconfirmed build week 42. Be interesting to know if you got the digital cockpit and the micro suede seats. Did you have the auto or manual gearbox?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Cartrooper said:
How do you when the car is on a ship and which ship it's on?
If you are really lucky your dealer will check the status and advise you
But 99% of them can't be bothered

Currently Pegasus Ace is off Dorset coast heading for Sheerness, appears to have been killing time, so if your car left Barcelona middle of last week, might be on this. (Looks like Malacca Highway which sailed from Emden, is at Sheerness)
(use marine tracker website for location updates)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.