Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My wife is due to collect her new Arona tomorrow morning, so was quite surprised to receive a short video presentation today, taken by our salesman, featuring her car on their forecourt, looking all lovely and shiny!

I don't know if this is a standard SEAT 'feature' these days, or whether it was just a nice touch by the dealer (Listers of Worcester) but it was definitely appreciated, and has helped to make her feel just that little bit more excited! :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yes I also had one from Listers of Coventry, perhaps it is a Listers thing?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I had this when I got my Golf, just a very brief view of the car.
When I picked it up from the Dealer, it was inside the showroom, which a cover over it, with a big VW sign and the words
Another Golf, Waiting to go to a NEW HOME.
and the sales lady and Manager peeled off the cover to reveal my new car.
handed over all the document etc, went through setup in the car.
Which was pretty cool. Not expecting this from SEAT somehow LOL.

But going to Wolfsburg VW factory in Germany to pick the Car before this, was even better.. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've had loads of vids , first of all selfies from sales saying how far along production the car was , then when finished and on its way , then one from when arrived at dealer and last one when in collection point ..
been a great way to be kept informed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hiya,

My partner has ordered a 1.0 115 DSG Arona from Seat Worcester.
What was the wait time for your order?
She has gone for the FR Sport.

Hopefully will have some vids from them also!

Cheers
Grant.

·
Registered
41 Posts
They do this at other car manufactures, my daughter got one when she bought her Mini last year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GWS said:
Hiya,

My partner has ordered a 1.0 115 DSG Arona from Seat Worcester.
What was the wait time for your order?
She has gone for the FR Sport.

Hopefully will have some vids from them also!

Cheers
Grant.
I am not quite sure who you are asking here, but my wife only ordered her SE Technology from SEAT Worcester about a month ago... although they had apparently pre-ordered it last November!

Not that we are complaining, mind you! ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have not received one which I was a bit gutted about. I got one when I bought my VW Polo. Always think its a nice touch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts