Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I am seated in the correct driving position for me, it is very difficult to see the lower speeds - 20,30,40. Is it possible to fit a digital speedometer to the FR or is there any option to show the speed on the dashboard display?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yes, it can be shown on the multifunctional display, just cycle through the displays by using the thumb wheel on the rh of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've got a lower spec and it's fairly easy to find the digital speed display using the right hand arrows and roller on the steering wheel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I cannot find a way to get the mph displayed digitally can someone talk me through it? I've scrolled through but none seem to show it? Thanks in advance

Craig

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,
Using the arrows on the steering wheel change the menus shown between the dials until you see 'driving data'. Click on this screen by pressing the thumb wheel (press down until it clicks)

Then use the thumb wheel to scroll through different options until you find mph.

It will then stay on that screen until until you change it or the sat nav is selected if you have one.

Hope that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.