Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I ejected the sd card in slot 2 2 put some additional music on, put it back in and now the voice control doesnt work with the card. it just says unable to read SD card for voice control, please try again later

has anyone else had this and how do you fix it?

1.6d Tech Lux

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just a thought...

Maybe it knows that the card has been altered and does not match what it thinks the contents should be, so either find a way of forcing it to re scan the card, or maybe just change the name of the sd card so it thinks its a different card and will scan it again

·
Registered
355 Posts
Is that the SEAT SatNav SD card that you have altered?

I copied my original card to another SD card so I could add in the additional POI's and it would not read it.
Somehow it knew is was not correct.
So if you altered it, then it will now it has been tampered with and will cause an issue.
You may have to go back to dealer and get is changed, they may even change you.

Remove the music and see if it starts working again. and use a second card if you want music via SD.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The SD Card in slot 2 of mine holds music.
I find that to add music I need to unlock the card with the tab on the side.
When it goes back into slot 2 its unreadable because of this and I have to take it out and lock it.
My suggestion would be to lock the card and try again.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I don't keep any music on the SD card.
it's all on my phone and I use the Apple car play.

Ive been trying to find out how to add custom POI's to the Sat Nav. which is uploaded via the SD card.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah its a music card in SD slot 2 - wouldnt touch the satnav card :)

I tried renaming the card but when I put it back in it still wouldnt read it

plan B is reformat the card completely and re-copy music across - bit of a pain as its a 64gb card so I'll have to copy it off, reformat & copy it back. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts