Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting,

I've been annoyed at bottles rattling around in the door pockets of my Arona. After searching for a while I found a seller on AliExpress which confirmed that their product also fitted on an Arona i ordered their product.

I'm not patient enough to fit it perfectly but I think it still looks quite good in my opinion.

I don't know if I'm able to post links here but if anyone wants the link I can DM it.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pro1965 said:
Are they a exact fit and how much are they for a set?
They're an exact fit for the Seat Ibiza which uses the exact same door pockets and other interior parts. The full set was $45 excluding the import taxes I paid for The Netherlands.

Registered
Cant find this on Ali Express
Could you send or post the link please

Registered
Thanks
Since they tell you to recommend to your friends I would imagine they are most happy for you to post, potentially more business for them..
拢34 is a bit steep though as they are for the Ibiza, not sure the Arona is exactly the same.
Am I right in guessing it is 8 pieces ?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I verified before ordering and checked the interior of an Ibiza as well recently and the pockets are exactly the same. I agree that the price is a bit steep but the quality is good and for some parts you get 2 different types (rough and smooth felt). It is more than 8 pieces in total, it's all the door pockets, the cup holders, the glovebox and some extra parts which I haven't been able to find the spot for yet.

Registered
I have used this, you have too cut it to shape though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts