Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 months of wait, here is my Arona. Some pictures attached below. It is 998cc and 114bhp and manual transmission.

For now I have fitted the alloygators but I am thinking of ceramic coating the car. Unfortunately the car had some swirl marks which is a shame really.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi
I picked up my Arona FR Last Friday and had it booked in for the ceramic coating When I took it the guy who was doing the coating pointed out swirl marks on mine and advised my to have them machine polished out before he applied the coating See my post " New FR "

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brian just like you I had the car on Friday :)

I read your thread too and just like you the most swirl marks are visible where I had the protective plastic i.e: on the hood near the sides and on the black roof.

I need to check some Maltese detailers and decided what I am going to do. I am still not sure 100% it is the right choice to ceramic coat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Danjel, fellow maltese. I ordered mine 2 days ago. How long did it take from the order date to arrive? Thanks & Nice ride!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pilki42 said:
@Danjel,

Would love to see how the Digital cockpit looks on the Arona too! :)
Mine is without the digital cockpit. I still like the one I have. Looks very nice ;)

[/quote]
xihadd said:
Hi Danjel, fellow maltese. I ordered mine 2 days ago. How long did it take from the order date to arrive? Thanks & Nice ride!
Thanks there :) They said 4 months wait time and it actually took 4 months. I ordered it beginning of June and it arrived on the 20th September in Malta. Then I had to wait a whole week so I picked it on the 28th September.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts