Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am finally collecting my Xcellence Lux DSG on Saturday! Ordered on 14th Jan, was meant to collect Sunday gone but put back further due to the seatbelt recall.

To be honest if I knew it was going to take that long at point of order then I wouldn't have ordered it! But very much looking forward to finally getting my hands on it.

I will be going over the whole car with a fine tooth comb and if there is one thing wrong will not be happy after waiting this long.

Pics to follow once I've collected!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good luck with it Stringaa. I pick mine up on Friday, having ordered it on 12th Jan. There's quite a number being delivered in the next few days.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Stringaa said:
So I am finally collecting my Xcellence Lux DSG on Saturday! Ordered on 14th Jan, was meant to collect Sunday gone but put back further due to the seatbelt recall.

To be honest if I knew it was going to take that long at point of order then I wouldn't have ordered it! But very much looking forward to finally getting my hands on it.

I will be going over the whole car with a fine tooth comb and if there is one thing wrong will not be happy after waiting this long.

Pics to follow once I've collected!
Hope your'e as happy with it as I am now,
I had some glue on the rear spoiler from the plastic protection. So i asked them to remove it I also had some factory inspection initials on both front wings, I think they use a coloured wax crayon as it came off easily.
This is how it arrived off the transporter.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi David, we saw our car right off the transporter and it was a bit of a shock. I can't wait until Friday to see all the protection and writing removed and all the bits in the boot like mats etc to be fitted

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations DavidinScotland. Long wait soon to be rewarded.

Looks like a bit of tartan going on in that colour combo. Very crafty sir. Liking it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got it! :D

Extremely happy with it so far. Yes it does have Alcantara seats and leather dash! Thank God...

Here's a pic I took just before I drove away from the dealer, more to follow when I get a chance.

15D623AD-506F-422A-8622-BBE137D07129.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.