Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Due to collect my Arona Xcellence lux end of the month. I always add carpet car Matts from dealer or have them thrown in with the deal when I purchase a new car, however this time the Taylored matts available from the dealer are not great looking. I've never been a lover of rubber matts and don't like the design print on the dealer carpet matts. I'm just after good quality tayored fit Black carpet matts. Searched the web but can't find matts yet? She's probably still too new. Anyone sourced some already?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Are you talking about the tailored mats that come with the car, the ones in mine seem reasonably good for standard fit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't aware the car came with Matts, I asked my dealer and he said "no Matts are supplied."
I will contact again to confirm.
Thanks.

·
Registered
420 Posts
That's exactly the question i was going to raise Leons as other seats came with Floor matts but i also think you are right The Arona comes with out matts now and they are extra
I will find out latter tis week when call at garage to drop insurance off as picking car up Monday
Can anybody confirm matts or No matts
Update Just asked Horton Seat on the Phone they say it comes with Floor matts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Mine came with mats.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any pics much appreciated.👍

·
Registered
355 Posts
IF you want custom made mats, then Carmats4u.com now have the Seat Arona.
You can customise the various mats.

https://www.carmats4u.com/tailored-car-mats/seat-car-mats/seat-arona-2017-onwards.html

I use Rubber mats in the winter, and switch over to Carpet mats in the summer.
It just saves all the rain a dirt and muck ruining the carpet mats especially in this Snow we have had.
I can wash off the rubber mats and the snow melts and does not stain the carpet.
I am looking at maybe getting a set made for my Arona when it comes.

They don't do boot liners yet, but the Seat boot liner looks OK.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Ian
Mine came with a full set of black carpet mats.
I prefer rubber and replaced them on collection from the dealer.
The part number is for the Ibiza so must be the same.
I still have them if you're interested, new and unused 🙂

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pops said:
Hi Ian
Mine came with a full set of black carpet mats.
I prefer rubber and replaced them on collection from the dealer.
The part number is for the Ibiza so must be the same.
I still have them if you're interested, new and unused 🙂
Thanks pops, may take you up on that👍 Hope to pick car up end of this month so i'l Know if I have them or not?

·
Registered
156 Posts
My understanding is all Aronas come with carpet mats. I am sure my dealer would have tried to charge for them if they were an extra, he said they were standard.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Genuine Hitech SEAT Arona Premium VS Rubber Boot Liner Mat 2018- E-Bay + Rubber floor mats available . Very Basic, but well made Rubber look as though they have been stamped /Pressed out rather than tailored, if you are really fussy look elsewhere, but these are of good quality Rubber,after all they are going to get muddy at some time . ( There is a possibility that more choices are available, I bought these In late January Arona was even rarer then.)

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have got the Seat Rubber mat set for the winter months, good quality.
in the summer switch back to the Carpet mats which came with the car.
Not sure what the boot mat is like, been thinking of getting one. but i've just spent out on a set of 4 steel wheels with Continental T860 Winter Tyres. So thats taken a big chunk of money. I go off to Germany a few times a year, so have to have Winter tyres from October to March/April. The Law applies to all cars no matter where you are from.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts