Seat Arona Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
The automatic folding doesn't operate. Asked dealer and was told " that function not enabled" even though it is in the settings. ie fold when locking car.
Just another poor let down by seat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You may need to go into the settings on the main infotainment screen.

Mine didn't autofold when locking with the key fob but a few screen taps and that was sorted

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Carista if you wish to borrow it, to be fair it was only £25 with a free months usage of the software so prob worth buying one. Carista software works really well and option to fold mirrors with 1 key press and to add or remove that option from the infotainment as well.

If nearby, happy to let you borrow. Would prefer not.to.do.for.you in case of any issues.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Danhan40 said:
I have a Carista if you wish to borrow it, to be fair it was only £25 with a free months usage of the software so prob worth buying one. Carista software works really well and option to fold mirrors with 1 key press and to add or remove that option from the infotainment as well.

If nearby, happy to let you borrow. Would prefer not.to.do.for.you in case of any issues.
Nice gesture

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.