Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a long 7 and a half months waiting for it to arrive - it's finally here. We are over the moon with it and it's a cracking motor! Lovely colour combination of the Nevada white and black roof and well worth the wait.

Includes digital dash as standard and we also had the dog protection pack and a leather armrest using the compensation money from seat :)

Lots of pain with problem after problem but we got there eventually!!! Now time to enjoy the car.

4C79A3C2-E3DF-4D25-861F-A9D379C127D4.jpeg
5FFE0247-E344-4F9F-9C83-AC719118637E.jpeg
27666B3C-495E-4B05-ADCE-6437740907CE.jpeg

·
Registered
156 Posts
Which branch of Listers did you get your car from? Mine was from Coventry.

Let us know how you get on with the digital dash and how useful you find the various features. I must admit I am tempted to upgrade to the FR Sport in 18 months or so, primarily because of the digital dash.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Excellect :D Not my colours, my dealer actually offered me the exact same you have when I ordered 4 weeks ago as they had one in stock! Would probably have it now. I'm happy to wait however long it takes. I've gone for Eclipse Orange with Grey roof. Have fun driving her!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vinz-Clortho said:
Looks great, I'd also be interested in how your finding the digital dash
The Mrs and me love the digital dash and being able to configure it to our personal preferences, it's very clear and easy to read. My only criticism is when you have the speed and rev counter set to the edges the bar that goes up and down with the speed and revs is white which is the same as the figures, would of been better if that was a different colour but as you also have a digital speed figure as well it's only a minor thing.
We also have a new VW Polo GTi plus with the digital dash and out of the two we prefer the Seat layout over the Volkswagen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lookin good. 👍

Just ordered fr sport in red/black ,supposedly going to be here Feb/March 😒just wondering about the spec you got .Did you get a push button start ,but not keyless entry and did you get the alcantara seats?
Enjoy your new whip!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
keitht said:
Which branch of Listers did you get your car from? Mine was from Coventry.

Let us know how you get on with the digital dash and how useful you find the various features. I must admit I am tempted to upgrade to the FR Sport in 18 months or so, primarily because of the digital dash.
Worcester ! Digital dash is great, my mrs just had a Leon courtesy car from seat for a week due to screwing up and giving us the wrong date for collection which had that so she is pretty used to using it now but I haven't had a play yet lol. It looks great though. Very similar to Audi's digit dash.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lunar jay said:
Lookin good. 👍

Just ordered fr sport in red/black ,supposedly going to be here Feb/March 😒just wondering about the spec you got .Did you get a push button start ,but not keyless entry and did you get the alcantara seats?
Enjoy your new whip!
Very nice, however not sure if you checked specs but on FR Sport you don't have neither push start or keyless entry, I think it's only on the excellence models?
The alcantara seats weren't stopped in the FR Sport - again this was just excellence which they swapped for beats sound system and winter pack I think.

Have a look on the FR Sport options on the website, think you may have your models mixed up dude

1 - 9 of 9 Posts