Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Arona is Nevada White and has a Pirineos Grey roof, 85 Kw. The first 2000 km (1200 miles) are very much enjoyed, now.
Last Thursday we changed from winter tires to the much nicer alloy wheels.
Soon we will drive the next 1000 km from Germany to Cornwall for vacation.

Registered
Hope you enjoy Cornwall, just remember to bring your Shammy leather! 馃槀 鈽斺様

Registered
Hope You enjoy it and hope you have good weather

Registered
Cornwall is probably my favourite place on Earth and I'm going there in October.
According to what I've been reading about delivery delays with a bit of luck and a following wind maybe by then I will have got my new Arona. (Ordered 1st week in March!) ;) :D
Bob.

Registered
Good news Ancient One, word on the Seat grapevine is as from start of April/May the Arona plant will be working Sat and Sundays to clear the backlog of orders, so with luck you might get yours before Oct lol --- Rick : :

Registered
Thanks for that Rick, you've made my day! :D

Bob.

Registered
Will,
I hope you enjoy your stay in the UK. It would be intresting to see how many Arona's you see here compared to Germany.
Last week I travelled 1200 miles around the UK (in a company car not my Arona) from my base in Dartford in Kent, I've been to Wales, Heathrow, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Birmingham and Derby. In all those miles I've see 3 Atec'a and 1 Arona. Where are all the Arona's?

Registered
Guten Tag Will
Willkommen im Forum.
Vie Gehts?
Wunderbar Sie von Deutschland bis Gro脽ebrittannien mit dien Arona Fahren.
Bin ich von Gro脽ebrittannien aber ich lebte im Deutschland 11 Jahre. ich lebte M枚nchengladbach, Bielefeld und D眉sseldorf.
Ich gehe aus Deutschland 2 mal pro jahre, habe ich alt freunde Aus M枚nchengladbach.

Enjoy the forum.

Registered
Hi Will

You are welcome to the Sunshine State (Cornwall)

The weather recently has been a mixture of all sorts rain & sunshine.

Where in Cornwall are you staying

Have a good trip

Tone

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@all: Thank you for your kind words!

@ Ian.s: Probably there are no car washes at all in Cornwall, only the natural ones? ;O)

@Brian566: Actually all weather would be good, the Arona has its roof and we are waterproofed England travellers since the last millennium!

@Ancient One: We were planning to come over to England with our Alhambra, but it broke down some weeks ago on the motorway near cologne. We were lucky that luckily a few Aronas were available in the Showroom at our long time car dealer and we could actuale choose one. So there were no wait time for us - but we already had fallen in love with this car some months ago ;O)
Last time in Cornwall was 2005 for us, we also loved it very much and it was about time to visit it again!

@alandl: I also did not see very many Arona in Germany, only two in the last few weeks - more Atecas to be seen, also here. Last Saturday I saw one Arona with the same colours of our Arona - I lifted a hand to greet them and they responded (not that hand!). I think it would be nice if we all should do this again, as it was usual in the old times (not that old times!) ;O)
So, OK: I will look out for the English Aronas and irritate them by nicely greeting them!

@GazzaB: Danke sch枚n! We life about one hour to the south from the places you have been, and we are also usually, if possible, twice a year somewhere in Great Britain. We have to come over because my wife was born in England - it's still like visiting home after being away on the continent.

@Uncletone: That's the weather we are looking for! We will stay for our Cornwall visit some days in the west of Plymouth in Downderry and later on some days not far from Bournemouth, before we have to drive back to the rain & sunshine mixture here ;O)

Registered
I know downderry well as ideas born and raised in Plymouth and lived there for over 20 years. Many trips to the beach as Seaton as well as Looe, covered most of Cornwall and west Devon on a previous job many years ago. Also has several trips to cologne, hopefully looking to visit again next year and check the padlock on the railway bridge.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dolphinfriendly1012 said:
check the padlock on the railway bridge.
Do you still have the key? ;O)

Last time we were in Cornwall was in 2005 , so there will be a lot to rediscover - espacially with the new car!

Registered
Hi Will

We live in Looe, which is just down the coast from Downderry and we frequent the "Inn On The Shore" and "The Blue Cafe" a couple of times a month, so I'll look out for a German reg Seat Arona.

Enjoy your vacation and I hope you and your family enjoy Cornwall

Tone

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uncletone said:
We live in Looe, which is just down the coast from Downderry and we frequent the "Inn On The Shore" and "The Blue Cafe" a couple of times a month, so I'll look out for a German reg Seat Arona.
Enjoy your vacation and I hope you and your family enjoy Cornwall
Thank you very much!
So we will drive extra slow through Looe und if I see somebody lifting both hands I know it is you! ;O)
Hopefully your car will arrive soon!

Will

1 - 15 of 15 Posts