Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Not sure if posted in the right section.

Just got our arona on Monday and so far so good. Just one question, the car is a lease car through my work so the full connect is not enabled :x I have installed android auto on my phone but not sure if any information gets put through to the screen?

My son's iPhone connects via Bluetooth and he can see where the car is parked, he can also play music through Bluetooth and access maps as well and they appear on the screen.

Is there something I am doing wrong not to have the same connection as my son?

My phone connects ok via Bluetooth, but I don't get the same result as my son.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I thought Full connect was available on all models except the Standard SE Is yours the Standard SE with no large display screen

·
Registered
538 Posts
If your sons phone works, but not yours, it suggests there is some incompatibility with your phone.
What phone do you have and which version of android

Try connecting with best quality cable that you have (not cheap replacement cable) to the USB port and then run through the phone pairing again, if their had been any interference during a Bluetooth session, might be what caused it. Once it is talking to each other should be ok to use Bluetooth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so the car is the base SE version, so that will explain the reasons why. I can connect via Bluetooth, but as for access to maps this is not available

1 - 6 of 6 Posts