Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased an FR 1.5 sport and don't know if the options are standard or missing.

Footwell lights. The manual and infotainment enterinfo thingy says that I can make them go red, but this seems impossible. The same goes for the phone cubbyhole. Is that normal?

Also, I have this thing on the driving stats that could give me a warning about excessive speed, but how do I set it for non-cruise control driving.

Lastly, coming home and leaving home lights... what on earth are these?!

Other than these issues, us and Frona are very compatible.

Many thanks
N&J

·
Registered
52 Posts
"The (a) coming home and (b) leaving home lights" are just (a) the lights that come on as soon as you unlock the vehicle and stay on until you start the ignition and (b) the lights that come/stay on between turning off the ignition and locking the vehicle

One of two slightly different online specs for my car mentioned coloured lights but I got something better instead and tbh I'm not bothered about the coloured lights, are you?!

Not sure about the speed warning thing. I didn't think it was connected to the ACC

Brilliant cars, aren't they!

·
Registered
77 Posts
The footwell lights are white and cannot be changed only the door lights can be set to white or red.
Setting the speed warning is described on page 42 of the manual. I haven't tried setting it yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My dealer always told me that the lights in the footwell and in the phone cubbyhole are white and cannot go red. In fact the only color you can change to red is the door lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks for the info folks. Looks like a wealth of knowledge out there already! :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi you also can not replace the footwell lights with red Led bulbs as I did on my Leon I found out they are a sealed unit when I checked

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can I install front parking sensors as well LED front lights in my FR 1,5 (it's the simple fr not the sport one)?

·
Registered
35 Posts
sp1957 said:
Can I install front parking sensors as well LED front lights in my FR 1,5 (it's the simple fr not the sport one)?
Definitely can install front parking sensors but not sure about LED's, don't know if it has different wiring loom.

·
Registered
540 Posts
sp1957 said:
I thought the FR, FR sport, xcelence and xcelence lux all have LED lights

·
Registered
77 Posts
Snowdaddy said:
sp1957 said:
I thought the FR, FR sport, xcelence and xcelence lux all have LED lights
UK market ones do.
I suspect the poster is not UK based.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.