Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collecting my car today at 1 and can't believe what great weather that a) It's going to stay clean for at least 10 seconds. b) try and avoid all the clowns who can't drive in the snow for hitting it and c) hopefully not get stuck. :eek:
Other than happy days can't wait.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In fact the dealer has just sent me a sneaky preview

·
Registered
20 Posts
😂 Good luck with the collection, hope you get to enjoy the car.

I'm sort of glad mine hasn't arrived yet as we have a red weather alert due later today. I'd be gutted to stare at the car parked up and steadily disappearing under snow after waiting months for it 😊

·
Registered
420 Posts
Drive safely and hope you enjoy it

Glad i put mine back for a week

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's home in on piece but covered in mud and snow. It's getting detailed on Monday and Tuesday so I'll get some pictures done. Hopefully should really bring out the colours. If I get chance may chuck a pre detail one on.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couldn't resist

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IMAG3539.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are the front seats the same on the fr as the fr sport?
I am concerned about comfort to be honest... would you say there is any difference?..thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the seats are the same just different material finish. Can't comment on comfort yet as drove it the 20 minutes home from dealer's on Thursday and it's not moved off the drive since thanks to the snow.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dolphin: We'll all get the hot sun chant going, see if we can get the snow melting, so you can get out and enjoy it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts