Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My arona came fitted with hankook tyres, they wouldn't have been my choice but what mileage are you getting from these tyres? My arona is a 1.0 95ps se technology.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi
I also have Hankooks on my SE Tech DSG 115ps. Too early to say about mileage as only done 300! Do you find them noisy? I have been progressively lowering the pressure to get a comfortable ride, comparing to my old Leon estate with 16" wheels, but it doesn't improve the road noise or handling!

I am concerned about running at high speed for long journeys at the minimum "Comfort" pressure, don't want a blowout.

Will keep an eye on tyre wear.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They do seem noisy, I'll change to to Dunlop bluresponse when they wear out. I'm putting 35lb in front 33lb rear don't know if this correct pressure might even go lower.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yep, I had blue response on my Leon on 16" alloys, good tyres, quiet and good in the wet. The 17" wheels on the Arona will always give a harder ride and more noise I guess, that's the sacrifice for style!! ...and the tyres are much more expensive than 16" versions!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts