Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone know if the headlights adjust automatically when aboard I am traveling to France next week And have read that the car is go into travel mode for lights and changing to kph just wondering if anyone know if it does it automatically or you have to do it manually if so where is the option to do so

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi
You dont say what model if you have the LED Headlights then no adjustment is required if halogen then you would need to fit the lens covers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have led light and it's a 1.6 tdi manual xcellence lux eclipse orange with magnetic grey roof come with beats and winter pack and digital cockpit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does the car automatically realise your in a different country and adjust accordingly

·
Registered
420 Posts
Joshish said:
Does the car automatically realise your in a different country and adjust accordingly
No its just they are set not to dazlzle if you search there is a thread on it somewhere

·
Registered
420 Posts
here it is many thanks to Gazza
I have had an Official Statement from SEAT Customer care on the use of LED headlamps driving abroad. Here it is Below:

Thank you for your recent contact regarding your SEAT. Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response.

I am delighted to hear of your recent purchase of a SEAT Arona. I have discussed your query with our Technical Team and they have advised that if a right hand drive vehicle is driven in a left-hand drive country, or vice versa, the LED headlights fitted do not need to be adapted in any way.

I hope this information proves useful. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.

Thank you for contacting SEAT UK.

Kind regards

Mark Tolson
Customer Relations Advisor
SEAT UK

·
Registered
1 Posts
We too had this reply when we queried using/where to put stickers on headlights when driving abroad BUT after driving on the continent and being flashed by virtually every single lorry on the opposite carriage way it was very clear we DID NEED TO ALTER HEADLIGHTS and this is something we will be taking up with Seat once the Covid-19 lockdown has lifted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts