Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not on the front windscreen of my SE Tech. A bit disappointing, as my previous much cheaper Fiesta had an excellent heated windscreen. It's not as if they don't get cold weather in Spain!
It would have been nice to have an air conditioned glove box as well.

·
Registered
148 Posts
tjw said:
Are front or rear heated screens fitted to the Arona.

many thanks Terry
Rear is standard, front is not even an option, in fact I don't think any SEAT has a heated front windscreen - never seen one on any VAG car either???

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wowzz said:
Not on the front windscreen of my SE Tech. A bit disappointing, as my previous much cheaper Fiesta had an excellent heated windscreen. It's not as if they don't get cold weather in Spain!
It would have been nice to have an air conditioned glove box as well.
That's because Ford held the patent on front heated screen glass technology and have been a option on all fords for 10 years

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rear is standard, front is not even an option, in fact I don't think any SEAT has a heated front windscreen - never seen one on any VAG car either???
I think some of the Skoda range have a heated front screen as an option - also heated steering wheels and heated front and rear seats.
A far cry from the days of the "why has a Skoda got a heated rear screen" joke :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rumbletum said:
I think some of the Skoda range have a heated front screen as an option - also heated steering wheels and heated front and rear seats.
A far cry from the days of the "why has a Skoda got a heated rear screen" joke :D
They have come along way, customer puts them way out in front and of course Skoda customers actually HAVE options to choose from :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts